Through the coordination efforts of the TWICC, our common goals are:
- To provide Texas communities with funding and other assistance to develop, improve and maintain compliant and sustainable water and wastewater systems.
- To maintain a forum for funding agencies, assistance providers, and regulators to coordinate priorities and funding availability.
- To coordinate joint funding to promote an efficient process and develop effective projects.
- Develop guidance for environmental, financial, and other requirements common to several funding agencies.
- Coordinate and review project profile forms to recommend which agency(s) programs may be eligible to assist applicants with financial, managerial and technical capabilities, regionalization or funding in a timely manner.
- Develop a TWICC logo and fact sheet to promote the coordination group and assist in outreach efforts.
- Share agency information to target water quality and quantity issues.
- Maintain flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.